河北快3平台网址Concordia University Chicago was founded in 1864 as a college for teachers and today is a comprehensive university comprising the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education, College of Graduate Studies and College of Innovation and Professional Programs. CUC offers graduate and undergraduate programs, as well as doctoral degrees. The University is affiliated with and is a member of the , a nationwide network of colleges and universities.
An institution of The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, Concordia-Chicago is a private, liberal arts-based university that incorporates Christian values and is grounded in the Lutheran tradition. Our location on a 40-acre suburban campus in upscale River Forest is only 10 miles west of downtown Chicago. This provides opportunities to gain practical experience that supplement classroom learning. The resources of Chicago enrich all areas of our students’ experiences, making real-world connections possible.
- Recognized as a national for engaging students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes
- Named for the fourth time to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for volunteering and civic engagement
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)