The Human Resources Office is dedicated to advancing the mission of Concordia University Chicago by providing employment resources to all members of the university community.
Concordia does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex or age. However Concordia is an institution of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and, to the extent allowed by law, reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.
河北快3平台网址Offers of employment will be contingent upon background checks and possible substance abuse screening depending on the position for which you are applying.
Concordia University Chicago employment opportunities are always listed here. All positions are full-time unless noted otherwise. For additional information about these job openings, please call the Human Resources Office at (708) 209-3512. If you would like to apply for any Staff and Faculty positions, you MUST COMPLETE an online application. Any resumes sent into our office without a completed application, will not be considered. Resumes can be upload with your online application or faxed to (708) 209-3571.
河北快3平台网址Motivated by an educational and social mission that is grounded in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and based in the liberal arts, we members of the Concordia University Chicago community agree to embody our core values. To that end we:
- Building edifying relationships within our increasingly diverse community.
- Tending to our intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional, and social needs in order to be more nurturing.
- Entering into relationships expecting them to contribute to our growth and development.
Value the INDIVIDUAL:
- Actively engaging in the lives of others.
- Being sensitive, reflective, and compassionate with others.
- Utilizing creative ways to help others reach their potential intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Learning from the past, but focusing on the future.
- Dignifying others by maintaining high expectations for themselves and others.
- Modeling Christ-like servanthood as an integral part of our responsibilities.
- Encouraging others to engage in Christ-like behaviors.